Director: Carol Russo
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
It is the mission of the Fairview adult activity center to provide quality social services and promote independence in a non-medical environment to residents of Fairview. We provide services, activities and nutritional balanced meals in compliance with all federal, county and local laws and within professional standards of practice. Fairview Center embraces cultural diversity in a caring, compassionate, respectful manner to all who enter and are members of the center. While accomplishing our goals, Fairview Senior Center will be an active part of our Fairview Community. We will demonstrate a spirit of teamwork and cooperation among our staff, our seniors, their families and friends.
- Offers free daily Starbucks Continental Breakfast, every morning at 8:00 am to 11 am. Daily lunch meals are also served. Suggested donation is $1.25 daily.
- Senior exercises and Zumba Gold
- Open to seniors who are residents and non-residents of Fairview.
- Book Lending Program in collaboration with Fairview Town Library.
- Offer a wide variety of creative activities: Sing-a-long, Music Venues. Choir, Chrocheting, Bingo & Assorted games, Bocce League, Intergenerational programs and Travel.
- Senior Bus Transportation available to and from Center and food shopping
- Frequent complimentary Educational seminars offered.