COURT IN SESSION: Wednesdays, 4:00 pm
COURT ROOM ENTRANCE 59 ANDERSON AVENUE, 2ND FLOOR
Judge: Frank Tortora, Esq.
Dep. Ct Admin: Christopher J. Rossi
Prosecutor: Michael Candelmo, Esq.
Public Defender: Carl M. Losito, Esq.
Location:59 Anderson Avenue2nd FloorFairview NJ 07022
Bergen Vicinage Fairview Municipal Court
Court Code: 0218
TEL: 201-943-3300 EXT 239
Direct Tel: 201-943-8927
General Tel: 201-943-4368
Fax: 201-943-4402E-Mail fairviewmunicipalcourt@gmail. com
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 4pm
Court Sessions: Regular Sessions: Wed, 4:00 p.m.
Special Sessions are scheduled periodically.
Payments: Tickets not checked Court Appearance Required: Payment is due by the date listed upon the bottom of the Ticket. That date is not your Court Date. These tickets can be paid online at www.njmcdirect.com . If you wish to plead "Not Guilty"
you must call the Court prior to the date listed upon the bottom of the ticket to obtain a Court Date.
Tickets checked Court Appearance Required: No payments can be made without coming to Court. You must appear in Court on the date listed on your ticket.
M.V. Points: Please click here for the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Website's NJSA Points Schedule. All questions concerning points Should be directed to the Motor Vehicle Service.
- Plea by Mail: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10715_plea_mail.pdf?c=uQC
- Your Day in Court: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10959_yourdayincourt_8x11.pdf?c=vbt
- Municipal Court Opening Statement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJg-XLde0).
- Do I qualify for a Public Defender: https://njcourts.gov/courts/assets/municipal/indigencyguidelines.pdf?c=KRC
- Where may I pay my fine? www.NJMCdirect.com
- Municipal Court Appeal Forms: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10559_muni_appeal_kit.pdf?c=QQ0
- Court Fines: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/violations.html
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Point Schedule: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Violations/penalties_pointSchedule.htm
- Records Request Application Form Online at https://www.njcourts.gov/selfhelp/index.html