Home Page Information
BECOME A POLL WORKER
THIS FORM IS TO BE FILED WITH THE MUNICIPAL CLERK AND DISTRIBUTED TO TENANTS IN SINGLE-UNIT DWELLINGS AND IN TWO-UNIT DWELLINGS THAT ARE NOT OWNER-OCCUPIED.
TO VIEW THE LANDLORD IDENTITY LAW, CLICK HERE.
Events & More
Free Social Work Assistance at the Library
Beginning January 23, the Fairview Pubglic Library in Partnership with Rutgers School of Social Work will connect you with Ms. Sandy, who can help you access social services including housing, short-term shelter, food security, healthcare and more.
We can help with:
- Paperwork for Social Security, SNAP, EBT, Medicaid, Medicare, Health Insurance and other benefit programs
- Assistance with documents for Fairview Public Schools and Cliffside Park High School
- Income Assistance for Individuals and Families
- Support for Older Residents
- Utility & Transportation Referrals
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery
- Services for Individuals with Disabilities
- Child Care
- Fair Housing
For more information please contact us