Polls are open 6AM – 8PM
POLLING LOCATIONS IN FAIRVIEW:
· DISTRICT 1: GRANDVIEW FIREHOUSE, 59 ANDERSON AVENUE
· DISTRICT 2: TIGER HOSE FIREHOUSE, 221 SEDORE AVENUE
· DISTRICT 3: WALKER STREET FIREHOUSE, 367 WALKER STREET
· DISTRICT 4: LINCOLN SCHOOL ANNEX, 130 HAMILTON AVENUE
· DISTRICT 5: SCHOOL NUMBER 3, 403 CLIFF STREET
· DISTRICT 6: EASTVIEW TOWERS, 370 FAIRVIEW AVENUE
NOT SURE WHERE TO VOTE? CLICK HERE AND FIND OUT.
Visit Vote.NJ.Gov for full details, polling locations, and more answers to frequently asked questions.
You may also contact the Elections Hotline at 609-265 VOTE (8683), or call the Voter Information and Assistance Line at 1-877-NJ-VOTER (1-877-658-6837) for further information.
How to Complete and Return Your Vote-By-Mail Ballot
1. Look inside the envelope you receive in the mail for these items:
2. Completely fill in the oval next to each of your selections in blue or black ink.
3.. Fill in and sign the certificate, keeping it attached to the inner envelope.
4. Place the ballot into the certificate envelope.
5. Then, place the certificate envelope into the mailing envelope.
6. Return your ballot. How you return it is up to you.
What is a ballot drop box?
A ballot drop box is a secure, locked structure operated by election officials where voters may deliver their ballots from the time they receive them in the mail up to the time polls close at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. There will be at least 10 drop boxes located throughout each county, which will be available 24 hours a day. Drop boxes will be under surveillance by security cameras and collected daily by county election officials
HOW TO VOTE
Here are some easy, step-by-step instructions on how to complete your vote-by-mail ballot, to make sure your vote counts.
Look inside the envelope you received in the mail for these items:
An inner envelope with an attached certificate
A mailing envelope
- Completely fill in the oval next to each of your selections in blue or black ink.
- Fill in and sign the certificate, keeping it attached to the inner envelope.
- Place the ballot into the certificate envelope.
- Then, place the certificate envelope into the mailing envelope.
- Return your ballot. How you return it is up to you. Select one of the following three ways:
1. Mail: It must be postmarked on or before 8:00 p.m. Election Day and be received by your county’s Board of Elections on or before 6 days after Election Day.
2. Secure Ballot Drop Box: Place it in one of your county’s secure ballot drop boxes by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
3. Deliver it in person to your county’s Board of Elections Office by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day:
One Bergen County Plaza
3rd Floor, Room 310
Hackensack, NJ 07601
SCHEDULE OF ELECTIONS